Daniel’s fault? xD
clavisa replied to your post “What Did We Learn This Week?. AoJE Edition, Part 4 (I think LOL)”
Fefy if you are hesitating about making more innuendo-y posts please count this as a vote to continue. Aka I laughed aloud at your strikethrough.
Awww thanks. My mind going on dirty overdrive did do some good, I see haha
matterofawesome replied to your post “What Did We Learn This Week?. AoJE Edition, Part 4 (I think LOL)”
HAHAHAHAHA bullet three just killed me! Oh my god! Dirty thoughts go away!!! And yeah, Jane! Stationery! Come on, girl! xD Also agreed, “the thing” is making me go bonkers,
I have filth in the brain since yesterday, this is me letting off some steam (also, I would’ve never forgiven myself if I hadn’t made that joke xD)
I have heard good things about Mexican soap operas. Well, I’ve heard they’re addicting. Also I don’t necessarily trust my spanish intuitions bc not a native speaker, but I definitely caught some wtf in there.
Mexican soap operas are hilarious, and TERRIBLE, my mother loves them but I find them kinda super problematic so I avoid them. I used to watch them a lot with my grammy and my great aunt when I was a kid and they ARE super addicting (my grammy compensated for that by watching Star Trek with me so it was OK haha)
laurelanced replied to your post “Soooo, here’s something I found kinda weird, I don’t know if I’m the…”
i haven’t seen the ep yet but i think the spoiler might be s/t that was also kept from her??
Yeah, either she really doesn’t know becasue they’re keeping it from her or she’s a reeeeal good actress xD
clavisa replied to your post “Soooo, here’s something I found kinda weird, I don’t know if I’m the…”
The way she said it (a bit sarcastically) made me wonder if she was using “amante” because she didn’t approve of them being engaged so she was going for another word? Good point tho.
Yeah, I think my brain did that association because I’m so used to hearing the word like that (also because Spanish is what I speak and hear all day, plus the delivery was a bit Mexican soap opera confrontation scene style xD) but you’re right, she meant it more in a “girl, water u doin’” way. It did threw me off because I do legit don’t know who knows what at this point.
- Suzanna was totally entitled to that tiara, because she’s a flawless princess.
- It should be required in every girl’s life to have a Suzanna around to keep it real. The world would be a better place with more of them.
- Mr Rochy likes gift giving A LOT.
I hope it ain’t to compensate for anything, because otherwise poor Jane (although it’s not the size of the boat, it’s the motion of the ocean :P sorry that got away from me)
- Jane is not into stationery which makes her kind of a weirdo, but she’s still an adorable weirdo who we love a lot.
- Nothing is more hilarious than imagining Rochester’s train of thought that lead him to think Jane Eyre is a tiara type girl.
- I really don’t know who knows what and everything is very confusing.
- Jane and Adele like The Sound of Music and that warms my heart.
- I could list a few of my favorite things, but you bet that Rochy bailing on his girls when they wanna have family time with him it’s not one of them.
- I would like to inform everyone that I’m starting a club for people who mis Adele because I wanna know what her take on the engagement is.
- The cloud of THE THIIING is looming over our heads and the fact that we don’t know when it’s going to pour down on us is driving me a bit bananas, tbh.
- If you still don’t know what the thing is, read the book and come scream about it with us, it’s highly entertaining in a terrible way xD
Soooo, here’s something I found kinda weird, I don’t know if I’m the only one who thought this.
For a moment during Wednesday’s episode I thought Suzanna didn’t know Jane and Rochester were engaged?, because at the beginning when she shows up with the tiara she tells Jane she’s bringing her “another little present from her lover” (it’s what she said in Spanish, for the non speakers) and in Spanish, “lover” is normally used as something that would imply you’re having an ilicit relationship with (like, if she were referring to a female, the word would literally mean “mistress” and ANYONE ELSE ANNOYED THERE’S NOT A MALE EQUIVALENT WORD FOR MISTRESS, UGH, DANG YOU PATRIARCHY, but anyway that’s not the point xD) so I was like “huh?”, but then they started talking about the wedding so naturally so Suzanna obviously knows???.
I know it’s not a big thing, but this is what makes me think she might actually not know anything about the Big Terrible Spoilery Thing. Plus, she only works at Rochy’s part time, maybe Grace or Rochy or whoever work around her schedule to hide the Sppolery thing from her?. I don’t know. I’m very confused.
I probably didn’t bring anything new to the table but I wanted to point out that curious Spanish linguistics thing that made me eyebrow raise for a while there.
Soo, I was going to talk more about That Show That Must Not Be Named but I’m like fuck this shit I rather talk about AoJE so my next couple of posts will be about that.
Also, I promised, so yeah.